FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE?
Because our business model is based on small runs of made-to-order, bespoke items, our turn around time reflects this. Please allow 3-4 weeks for us to design, print, sew and dispatch your items. Shipping times on top of this will vary – standard shipping is 3-4 days, and express is 1-2 days Australia-wide. If you have any questions regarding this, please reach out to us via email.
CAN I CHOOSE WHAT MY ORDER LOOKS LIKE?
We have options on our order form to choose if you want different artworks on different items, a mixture of all artworks, or to leave the designing up to us. We highly recommend letting us work our magic – our textile designer has 10 years of experience and we’re yet to find someone who didn’t love their CRUMB surprise creations.
WHAT SIZE INNER DO I USE FOR THE CUSHION COVER?
Our cushion cover holds a 50cm x 50cm inner neatly. Inners are not included.
CAN I RE-ORDER A CRUMB PRINT IN EXTRA ITEMS AT A LATER DATE?
Absolutely! We even offer a 10% repeat print discount on your next items that use a print we have already created for you. Just send us an email, and let us know the print and items you’d like.
DO YOU WORK WITH SCHOOLS AND CLASSES?
We certainly do. Please head to our Schools & Fundraising page for more information. If you like our concept, feel free to pass on this information to your child’s school.
CONDITIONS & CARE
- Please note that all sales and products are final and payment is non-refundable.
- All products are professionally printed. Slight initial fading may occur on first wash.
- To ensure colour fastness, please note care instructions: Cold wash only inside out – hand wash preferred.
- Do not soak, wring, rub, bleach, use softeners or tumble try. Warm iron on reverse side.
- If the product appears faulty, please notify us within 7 days of receiving it for a product replacement.
- If you would like any extra products using a print we have created for you already, send us an email and receive 10% off the order!
- We love sharing our collaborations with little artists with our CRUMB community. If you would prefer us not to share items in your order, please let us know via email.
Please email us at email@example.com for any other questions.